We conduct one-on-one interviews with your existing and target customers. Working from your own customer lists as well as externally sourced B2B or consumer participants sourced from our trusted recruitment partners. We’ll design a robust qualitative research plan that taps into all your key audiences and markets to ensure a broad representation of results.
- Live observable remote interviews
- Broad audience coverage (B2B, consumer, customer and non-customer)
- Multi-market coverage
- Experienced moderators
- JTBD specialists
Surveys are a valuable source of data when used correctly. We use surveys for sizing behaviours and attitudes identified in the upfront qualitative phases. This ensures surveys are always intuitive, engaging, short and to the point.
- Short, engaging and easy-to-answer survey design
- Best practice guidance on the types of questions that are most valuable
- Data collection designed specifically for market sizing
- Global coverage (60+ markets) and translation services
- Clear ways to visualise data and findings that are not overwhelming
Advanced techniques include simulations within a controlled research environment using a conjoint or trade off exercise to determine the relative importance of price or brand or other features of an offer.
Demand testing is another method we use that puts your early-stage prototype into the real world to understand engagement through measuring click-through-rates or conversion to sign-ups. We help you develop a series of landing pages, and a carefully configured social media campaign that can help to identify the strength of demand and strongest campaign messages.